10 Questions - Developed by: Sam - Developed on: - 141.683 taken - User Rating: 2.55 of 5.0 - 146 Votes - with extended version of quiz results
This is an analog for clinically proctored IQ tests. Statistically, scores are within 10% of an individuals full-scale score on a clinically proctored exam, making this one of the most accurate online IQ tests accessible to the general public.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding.
- In order to ensure accurate results, it is imperative that you attempt all questions.
If you do not know the answer to a given question, guess.
- You have a total of 5 minutes to answer all 10 questions (30 seconds per question).
- If English is not your first spoken language, your results will be lower.
- This examination excludes individuals under the age of 13.
- All questions must be answered without any assistance of sources outside your own cognition; the utility of writing utensils, books, calculators, and other accessories will yield inaccurate results.