What wolf rank are you?

star goldstar goldstar goldstar greystar greyFemaleMale
10 Questions - Developed by: Day A. Wing and Katheryn G. N. - Developed on: - 342.749 taken - User Rating: 3.21 of 5.0 - 19 Votes - 17 people like it

Ever wondered what rank you would be in a wolf pack? Take this quiz to see whether or not you are an alpha, beta, gamma, delta, or omega!

  • 1/10
    What's your personality?

Comments (54)


KoalaNinja (18576)
135 days ago
For 40 % you are: You are the alpha! You are the pack leader and dominant over all the other wolves. Everyone looks up to you. In your pack, your word is law. I preffer to live and let live, bcs I hate being told what to do, specially by clueless, prepotent, abusive, controllative or nosey ppl, though I do have an empathic, analytic, introspective, nourishing and resolutive nature, if there's an issue I solve it, delegate responsabilities to other ppl that are just panicking, shocked or making it worse, and then we make it work as a team but since a lot of humans are such useless egotistic whinners and hostile when other person is nice and empathetic to them while leading, I also let it go so they crash and burn, and I watch
Warrior and Master (72870)
144 days ago
For 70 % you are: You are the alpha! You are the pack leader and dominant over all the other wolves. Everyone looks up to you. In your pack, your word is law. What is the other 30%?!?!?!?
Bruh (03397)
164 days ago
I hate children. I'm bad at entertainment. I don't know the first thing about teaching... So... Tell me... Why in the blue am I Gamma?
Lunahuntress (90637)
175 days ago
I got 30% omega and 30% alpha. I might be wrong here but i don't think that adds up to 100% (sarcasm)
Gabriela (52402)
187 days ago
Not surprised I'm an omega I show hints of delta but I'm really a quiet but hyper and socially awkward person jeez something I never thought I would say about myself but it's pretty much true
Kaydence (36505)
198 days ago
I got 50 beta 50 whatever that 50 is I wanna know
Alice (84213)
200 days ago
If I'm 40 percent Gamma, what is the rest 60 percent of me?

We may never know.
Kenny (18103)
205 days ago
I did 10 Test and they all said I was a omega!!!☹️This is test number 10 too.☹️
Oyuna (48414)
213 days ago
In a real wolf pack, there is no such thing as an alpha, beta, gamma, delta, or omega. A real wolf pack is just like a family tree, with the original breeding pair as the "alphas."
Taurus (45440)
231 days ago
60% Alpha. Each time. Dam.
Destiny (51074)
235 days ago
Yay I'm 40% alpha my sister was an omega when she took the quiz.
Moro (94913)
244 days ago
Pretty sure I'd be an alpha and so I was. 40% alpha.
Skyler (46525)
257 days ago
I'm 30% beta but I want to be a omega.... Oh well
Ashley (06283)
290 days ago
I'm an Alpha. I'm not surprised I take this quiz multiple times and I still got Alpha.
rejoice the creation (48385)
328 days ago
the result is not clear good.... yesss!!
rejoice the creation (48385)
328 days ago
not clear good.... yesss
Kyra von Wolfhart (71783)
331 days ago
I am Alpha yes,
I should be omega or a lone wolf
Visionarydreamer (59517)
391 days ago
Huh i'm a gamma. Somehow I'm not surprised b/c I love kids and I'm always telling tales and playing games with the little since it is my job and joy. I'm so okay with being a gamma i didn't want to be a crazy alpha or omega no offense to the ones that got them of course. And beta wasn't that great either once again no offense.
eli (38834)
461 days ago
took 10 quizzes. 6/10 were omega, 4/10 were beta. jeez/
Blackwolf (98878)
475 days ago
I whant to be a alpha wolf