Are you a Lesbian?

star goldstar goldstar goldstar gold greystar greyFemale
10 Questions - Developed by: Hannah - Developed on: - 195.243 taken - User Rating: 3.38 of 5.0 - 24 Votes

  • 1/10
    Who do you find yourself mostly attracted to...

    A Hot man

    Or

    A Hot woman

Comments (83)

autorenew

Weird Gay Chick (64946)
15 days ago
oh yes gay 💗 right here
80% LESBIANO
Sofia (22907)
42 days ago
80% Lesbian
20% Bi-Sexual
0% Straight
Katie (95490)
50 days ago
I got:
90% lesbian
10% bi-sexual
0% straight
Bluemoonsivan (91466)
63 days ago
Lol haha i got 80 % lesbian 20 % bisexual and 0 % straight 😂😂😂
Julia (38152)
100 days ago
hmu ladiessssssss 😁
Julia (38152)
100 days ago
100% Lesbian 😁🏳️‍🌈💖
Bisexual rainbow (19196)
113 days ago
80% Bisexual
10% Straight
10% Lesbian
Doesn't that just mean I'm like 90% bi, and if so, what's the other 10% of my sexuality?!
Lydia (57514)
134 days ago
90% lesbian and 10% bisexual - not sure if thats correct rn but i guess we'll find out
Abbie (24276)
215 days ago
90% lesbian and 10% bi. HMU Girls.
Mak (40506)
236 days ago
70% Lesbian and 30% Bi, SWEET!!!!!
Flavia (13607)
238 days ago
70% lesbian , 30% bisexual 🙈👭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Weirdo😜 (16726)
347 days ago
60% lesbian 40% bi-sexual
😉:)
Straight all the way (89990)
414 days ago
I am a perfect angel
Wasup (05747)
445 days ago
I got 70% bi 20% straight and 10% lesbian
;) (42807)
448 days ago
I'm 60% straight and 40% bisexual on this test but I think I'm more 80% straight and 20% bi
moyah (89796)
472 days ago
i dont believe those results i think i am
60%straight
20%bi
20%lesbian
hiyaaa shy18223 (68164)
483 days ago
i got 30% straight and 20% lesbian im 50% bi.
OMG (21188)
486 days ago
I got 40% bi-sexual and 30%straight 30%lesbian
What (42335)
489 days ago
90%lesbian and 10%bi- sexual
Happy trigger (22007)
490 days ago
NOOO IM LESBIAN I don't want to be lesbian