Gay Test

star goldstar goldstar goldstar greystar greyMale
20 Questions - Developed by: Gay Test - Developed on: - 777.123 taken - User Rating: 2.95 of 5.0 - 43 Votes - 209 people like it

Test your sexual-orientation

  • 1/20
    What do you think you are?

Comments (400)

autorenew

Gay guy (30643)
6 hours ago
I'm totally gay can I lick your ass
ShadowGardevoir (73098)
Yesterday
I'm 45% bisexual which I already guessed
Carl the Llama (31357)
2 days ago
Welp! Seems like I’m 35% Pansexual...I knew it
💗 me Brendon urie (12138)
3 days ago
am a homosexual yay
DannyGayBoi (37164)
3 days ago
I knew it was true- we'll just leave it there.
Like (20630)
3 days ago
I don’t know what to do I’m gay
Connor (27216)
4 days ago
I think I’m gay and I think I’m a little scared
Connor (39858)
5 days ago
Says im bi or pansexual. Im good with both
BarryAllen (19721)
5 days ago
Well I am gay and I didn’t even know it 😱
Hannah (08317)
6 days ago
For 25 % you are: Pansexual

You like both genders and more i.e. Trans and non-binary people
6 % of 142220 Quiz participants had this profile!

Your results were not clear.

You could also get this result:
For 25 % you are: Homosexual

You are gay

I mean I guess lol.....more like curious.
Christian (23137)
7 days ago
im straight
Harris (38386)
7 days ago
I'm a her to sexual
Steve alison (23155)
8 days ago
um i am gay ??
Aldodo (99422)
8 days ago
Well, I'm 55% asexual... The other 45% of me dissapeared... To be fair, if I was to start a relationship, I would most probably do it with a male. Guess that makes me a gay asexual?
Destery brought me here (79597)
8 days ago
I’m 30% asexual. Didn’t surprise me. Back in hs I looked at💗and guys who wanked like they were odd. Of course I didn’t realize the attraction of💗till I was 27 when I finally started fappingss. Sad I know, but true. Oh well...
Lee (45284)
10 days ago
So I'm 25 %, homosexual

And I'm gay for 23%

Then 22% of myself was not clear

Also, I could be bisexual by 25%

wow.. okay :
Alix (84060)
10 days ago
25% Asexual 25% pansexual and 25% bisexual

What happened to my other 25%😂😂
lol (80894)
10 days ago
50% you are: Homosexual
kewlboi73 (06768)
11 days ago
70% heterosexual. Im straight.
usa (83471)
12 days ago
For 40 % you are: Homosexual

You are gay
23 % of 139504 Quiz participants had this profile!