Gay Test

star goldstar goldstar goldstar greystar greyMale
20 Questions - Developed by: Gay Test - Developed on: - 838.842 taken - User Rating: 2.91 of 5.0 - 46 Votes - 244 people like it

Test your sexual-orientation

  • 1/20
    What do you think you are?

Comments (394)


Anonymes (81790)
50 days ago
I’m in middle school and don’t know how to come out the test says I am gay
Jack (18505)
50 days ago
I’m heterosexual and asexual interesting?
idk (96678)
50 days ago
here cuz of destry lol just like everyone else in this comment section
Lily (67600)
50 days ago
Here cause of Destery
Libby (34144)
50 days ago
35% homosexual, what kind of answer is that? can ya tell me what the other 65%
is then? Also i'm totally only here because of Destery
Dareen (23491)
51 days ago
I'm here because of Destery lol
And I'm 35% heterosexual
Hannah (19755)
51 days ago
I got homosexual I knew I would be gay or bi
Kys (32410)
51 days ago
I am here because of Destrery too !!
Boredom (81978)
51 days ago
who's here cause of Capndesdes
Anonymous (40620)
51 days ago
I am not 50% gay its all gay!
bella (36535)
51 days ago
sure enough. pansexual. got that one right!
kahl (55342)
51 days ago
transvestite is an offensive term, also its not trans-gender its just transgender! O;
Gillian Smith (16299)
51 days ago
I'm afraid to come out as pan😭 someone halp
Leslie (49925)
51 days ago
I feel no attraction 😛!!
Grimm (90651)
52 days ago
Gym class is a good place to find out about your sexuality
Sorry not interested (95137)
52 days ago
apparently, i love no one and am not interested in a relationship
bambi (27306)
53 days ago
Finally a quiz got my sexuality right for once ((asexual))
MaxSS (40281)
54 days ago
I'm Demi/mostly gay. Honey, I'm not 35% bi, I don't like girls.
HAAA (92708)
54 days ago

FoRtY pErCeNt PaNsExUaL

Honey, I’m 2,000% pansexual, thanks.
sumdood (82321)
55 days ago
its okay if you like guys just as long as you say no homo