ADVANTAGES OF BEING 'UGLY'
- people will probably find you nicer, as you're not 'perfect' and 'modelesque'
- if you have a partner, they will love you for you, and not your looks (well, yes your looks, but you know what I mean)
- you might be more encouraged to become healthier, wanting to improve looks, and on the way improving health
- you will learn to accept yours and others' flaws, and understand that they are a thing
- with this last one, it could go either way. You may stand up for rights etc. and maybe be vaguely famous (40% chance), or you'll hate life and end up drunk all the time
I love you all! <3