From Really Chill To Total Pill, Which Type is MY Best Match?

Would you do best with someone laid-back and relaxed; a peace-loving hippie; a perfectionist who never posts a bad selfie; a Goth who looks for the darkness in everything, or someone self-absorbed, showy and superficial? Take this quiz and find out now.

  • 1/10
    Which of these colors do you like best?
    Which of these colors do you like best?

Comments (12)

autorenew

92 days ago
hey im fun goofy kind of crazy iam really honest royal and i will do anything for my relationship i will love so much i end up getting hurt iam a llittle bit insecure but i will always belive in your word and iam a good student i have straight as im the hott girl in schoool well thats what people see me as the hot popular girl that everyone wants to get with but im not actually like that and i want to find love .
224 days ago
Hi I got Goth not so sure about that but at least get something ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
306 days ago
I got calm and cool, laid back I guess itโ€™s true.
313 days ago
๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ
321 days ago
I'm a little gothic, but I would not date a goth. XD
351 days ago
they said that i was into hippies like ew no i'm not even no were near into hippies
368 days ago
All I want is to marry the girl of my dreams: madalyn candler
415 days ago
Calm and pull out the deck chairs!as if and no tequila shots for me thank you very much ...
461 days ago
Um... SO NOT HAPPY! I'm not cool and calm and "get out the deck chairs"! I'm energetic, a hard working student, and very competent!
482 days ago
It's actually PSHE bro not PSHEE๐Ÿ™„
596 days ago
i luv it!!!!
683 days ago
The scope of answers was very limited and glib. Almost funneling as opposed to discovering.

The result makes no sense. 30% of me wants to be perfect... and the other 70%? Not mentioned at all.

The other problem with the result was that I was asking what type of person my perfect match would be and then the result is about me, not my perfect match.

A very disappointing test.