- 10 Questions - by: Ponyboy Curtis Fangirl - Updated on: 2020-05-06 - Developed on:
- 260,801 takers
You must like The Outsiders, since you're checking out my quiz! So which Outsider character is your personality doppelganger - or is at least the closest? Ponyboy, Johnny, Dally, Sodapop or Cherry? Take my quiz and find out now! Hope you get the one you want!
- 10 Questions - by: Descender - Updated on: 2020-06-15 - Developed on:
- 33,868 takers
From the scary brain-eating monsters to the extra-peppy cheerleaders, Disney's Zombies world is full of exciting characters! In this quiz, figure out if you have a lot in common with the zoms or with the poms! Are you Addison, Bucky, Eliza, Zed, or Zoe? You might be surprised!
- 10 Questions - by: Reednose - Developed on:
- 80 takers
“Manos” the Hands Of Fate is known to be one of the worst films ever made. If you’re a fan of the TV show, mystery science theater 3000 or like RiffTrax, you probably are familiar with this movie. Let’s figure out what character you are from this movie today!
- 10 Questions - by: Cassie Dawn - Updated on: 2009-03-15 - Developed on:
- 13,255 takers
Have you ever wondered which of the Bennet girls you are? Jane, Elizabeth, Mary, Kitty, Lydia? Well if you take this quiz you may get the answer you're looking for . . . but probably not considering that this is my first quiz!
- 11 Questions - by: Elliott - Updated on: 2020-06-15 - Developed on:
- 38,086 takers
Love the movie IT? This is a personality test that will reveal which of the movie's characters you're the most like! Will it be Eddie, Richie, Beverley, Stan/Bill or Ben/Mike? You MUST wanna know - why else would you have clicked?:-) So try the quiz now and see who from IT you get!
- 10 Questions - by: Electric Sheep - Updated on: 2020-01-09 - Developed on:
- 399,404 takers
The "Voight-Kampff" Test is designed to distinguish androids from humans. Would you like to give it a try?
All the questions are reported from the famous book, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" and the movie "Blade Runner."