What is your Keeper of the Lost Cities ability?

FemaleMale
10 Questions - Developed by:
- Developed on: - 8,035 taken - 10 people like it

All of your Keeper of the Lost Cities fans have wondered once or twice which ability you might have... it's time to truly find out what is your calling. So buckle up- we're about to start ability detecting.

  • 1/10
    What do you do in your free time?
    What do you do in your free time?

Comments (10)

autorenew

51 days ago
I got empath. Honestly I wanted Vanisher. How cool is that? At least Keefe and I are friendsundefinedundefined
308 days ago
It says I'm one of the most powerful people
419 days ago
I got empath, i think it‘s good but i hoped for Mesmer.
718 days ago
Empaaaaaaaath! I was hoping for vanished but I’m still happy
734 days ago
I'm an elemental! Well, half elemental, half something else.
768 days ago
I got telapath :) yay, but I like empath and enhancer too
792 days ago
I hope I get telepath or vanisheri
805 days ago
i got 40% elemental, but i dont know what the other 60% is??
815 days ago
Elemental/telepath
944 days ago
I got half telepath half elementallist (hydrokinetic, pyrokinetic, guster, etc). That's like exactly me