What picture suits you? The What would you do Quiz?

star goldstar goldstar goldstar greystar greyFemaleMale
12 Questions - Developed by:
- Updated on: - 163,181 taken - User Rating: 3.3 of 5 - 69 votes - 34 people like it

What would you do in these scenarios? Answer the questions and we'll give you a picture that suits you!

  • 1/12
    You don't know where you are, but you're in a small unknown town. You just got out of a bus and you have 5 brochures in your hand.

    One is for the town zoo.

    One is for the town spa.

    One is for a concert in town.

    One is for a book store.

    And the last one is for the town beach.

    Where would you go to?

Comments (33)

autorenew

245 days ago
Mine was pretty good! It got my personality right. It definitely is a personality quiz and not a picture one. If you are looking for your personality, fully recommend, but if not, I wouldn't do this one.
364 days ago
It said that picture only suits me 33% so what's the other 67%???
This quiz is weird...
554 days ago
I didn't even get a picture 😕
629 days ago
This didn’t even give me a picture this 🍦man
658 days ago
wowowowowowowowoowoowowowwow
661 days ago
I thought it was pretty good! I didn't get a picture, but it helped me realize what I would truly do in these circumstances! I never would have thought I would keep an apartment, and buy bread instead of chocolate lol
939 days ago
For 58% you are: You're a happy person who strives to have fun but always stays safe. You are athletic and smart. You are a great person and you make good choices. You love fun and games. You are loyal and you love animals. You kind of like an ice cream sweet and fun.
79% of 18581 quiz participants had this profile!
This quiz was fun even if it didn't have a picture. Accurate, too
1108 days ago
It is just a personality not a picture. dont waste your time
1125 days ago
It is a personality quiz , theres no picture. Not worth it DO NOT RECOMMEND
1139 days ago
Ummm what happened to the pic
1169 days ago
my grandpa is already dead
1172 days ago
Meh it’s ok I guess keep working on it
1286 days ago
Don’t waste your time. It’s on big loop, and no picture. If you do get to the end, it will give you an overview of your personality. Nothing else. Feel bad yet?
1289 days ago
I didn't receive a pic
1305 days ago
im not athletic
1319 days ago
I didn't receive a picture :C still fun quiz to take tho :)
1359 days ago
🐬. its just keeps looping. a big waste of time with no result
1364 days ago
No Picture! Don't waste your time!
1410 days ago
Guys, guys come here, listen. It’s obviously not going to be an actual picture. It’s a picture of your personality. Okay, okay. It’s okay. Shhhhh, there, there. Don’t get angry. It’s not a scam. Okay, now you can go back to your normal lives, thank you for listening to my TED talk
1434 days ago
Ohhh okay, so I feel like an 👮 I was thinking a literal picture but it’s More like an overview of your personality. lol sorry