What Is Your REAL Eye Color?๐Ÿ‘€

Have you ever wondered what your true eye color is? Not the one you see in the mirror, no! The color that represents who you really are inside.
Are you curious if your eyes might hold a surprise or a hidden hue that you've never realized? Well, look no further!
In the realm of eye colors, the possibilities are endless. Perhaps you possess the captivating allure of piercing blue eyes, or the timeless elegance of deep black eyes. Maybe your eyes shimmer with the enchanting blend of hazel, showcasing an intricate tapestry of colors. Are you blessed with the warm richness of brown eyes, or do you possess the unique charm of multicolored or violet eyes?
This quiz will help you find out what your true eye color is! Let's get started!

  • 1/10
    First of all, what is your natural eye color?
    First of all, what is your natural eye color?

Comments (88)


47 days ago
I have central hetiocromia
83 days ago
Iโ€™m 40% blue eyesโ€ฆ what is the other 60% ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
88 days ago
bruh gave me green lol. looked in the mirror, looks kinda like grenn but their actually blue with a little yellow rim.
127 days ago
30% green 30% blue...dude im asian i have black eyes ;)
146 days ago
It gave me green lol
146 days ago
My eye color is blue, but I'm curious what this quiz says
193 days ago
I got green eyes but irl I have brown๐Ÿ˜ญ. I have always wanted green eyes.
199 days ago
I got green eyes. IRL i have blueish-grayish. which is soo messed up
411 days ago
I got Green eyes! I already have slightly grey eyes but I have mainly green eyes but they seem kinda olive. So I guess its correct?
452 days ago
I got lazy brown eyes I have
dark green eyes In real life
479 days ago
Yayy Iโ€˜m the blue-eyed person! But I my real eye colour is hazel (light brown, green and a little bit blue mixed) but I wish I had dark blue eyes :(
509 days ago
I have green eyes!! Niceee
548 days ago
Yay I have green eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ and it is that 1 percent have it
576 days ago
Wdym I have blue eyes? In ibix paint I goed closer to my eye and realized I had dark green eyes..but I think I may have grey eyes all the sudden.
596 days ago
I have blue-green eyes, and I always have someone comment about my eyes changing color throughout the day. I have had days where they are a deep blue and turn to a pale green. Don't know how, don't know why, but the ladies love them. ๐Ÿ˜
688 days ago
I have grey eyes, and it said that I have green. My mom and dad both have brown eyes, as does my sister, so... I am the only one in my family to have non-brown eyes.
711 days ago
I have hazel eyes mom blue dad hazel it said that I have golden brown
877 days ago
Tbh these kinda tests should be broader with their eye colors and not just put an "other" button for the rest of the eye colors. My eyes are hazel with transferring blue-green and it said I have 40% green eyes? I mean close enough but idk I have only found 2 tests with hazel and heterochromia and grey etc. as an individual button.
885 days ago
Got other ig that's right I have heterochromia iridium so yea
891 days ago
got "other" i do have sectoral heterochromia anyways