Gay, Bisexual or Straight?

star goldstar goldstar goldstar gold greystar greyMale
12 Questions - Developed by: Thomas - Developed on: - 3.228.495 taken - User Rating: 3.7 of 5.0 - 2.735 Votes - 172 people like it

This test is intended for males ages 13 to 17 - the age range when many wonder: "Am I gay or straight, or maybe bisexual?" If you're one of these guys, get a better idea by taking this quiz.

  • 1/12
    So you came to this test to see if you're gay, bisexual or straight. To get the most accurate result, you must be completely honest.



    First question: What do YOU think you are?

Comments (399)

autorenew

fw._.me (17292)
68 days ago
I thought i was straight until i met a girl and it made me want to sleep with her, and now its confirmed that im 42% gay and 42% bisexual
Kylie Fisher (32641)
71 days ago
I'm 67% Bisexual! I already knew I was bi, but I wanted to see anyway. I'm only 12 years old, and I'm a girl. I have had two girl friends already too. I love my life!
Mr. Secretness (67308)
71 days ago
I have been seeing a guy and want to tell my wife just don’t know what she will say or do maybe I like guys more what should I do.
isaiah (73924)
73 days ago
and im only 11
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
isaiah (73924)
73 days ago
For 50 % you are: Well, you're not gay, but you're not straight either. You, my friend, are probably Bisexual. I am glad for you, but don't rely entirely on tests like this... Wait until you, as a person, are entirely sure, and THEN decide.
29 % of 657652 Quiz participants had this profile!

and im not suprised

not suprised at all
George (84528)
73 days ago
Wow!
mark (46793)
77 days ago
I am married but I suppose I aready knew that I was bisexual,now this confirms it
Darren (15516)
77 days ago
looking forward to being more gay
Garrett (25852)
78 days ago
Dang.. 100% gay! I already knew it but this test just confirmed it. 😀 Hehe
Big bi boi (15958)
78 days ago
I got 58% gay which is pretty accurate I got 58% gay which is pretty accurate
Jerry (71621)
78 days ago
92% gay, need to work on that other 8% though. I'm gay and so happy
Random guy (83209)
79 days ago
75 percent straight ???? But I don't really like guys.
Mr. Secret ness (67308)
80 days ago
I am married bu bi what should I tell her.
Josh (06765)
80 days ago
I'm 14 too T_T and I am also Bi. Here for anyone.
Kim (44266)
81 days ago
I'm 50% gay but I dont honestly have a thing for girls more than I do for guys
Angel (15446)
81 days ago
I’m 67% bi. I’m 13 and a girl. I wonder what the other 33% is.
Joe Loe (77327)
81 days ago
What does "For 58% are....you're probably bi...." mean?
Very confused (27869)
82 days ago
67% gay so I am officially Bi...
Adam (38956)
83 days ago
It Says i am 50% bi.
But i like girls more than boys.
Bailey (77618)
83 days ago
56% gay