Kids Career Test

star goldstar goldstar goldstar gold greystar greyFemaleMale
10 Questions - Developed by: - Updated on: - Developed on: - 1.139.442 taken - User Rating: 3.55 of 5.0 - 58 votes - 964 people like it

Developed by a kid who can't find any other good aptitude tests. If you don't like the answer you get, that's OK, because you get to choose what you want to do (within a range) anyway. Obviously I couldn't put all the thousands of choices available on here, so you're not really limited at all as to what you want to do. These are just some popular choices. Have fun with my quiz!

  • 1/10
    Where would we find you at 10 on a Saturday morning?
    Where would we find you at 10 on a Saturday morning?

Comments (401)

autorenew

5 hours ago
I got 40% doctorrrrr.. I'm so happy. Ive always wanted to one ... Especially a Peadiatrian ( doctor for kids ) . I've always had a passion of taking care of people 😊
4 days ago
I got 50% doctor and the other 50% was veterinarian but my dream job is engineer or pro sport player
6 days ago
I got 40% doctor! I’m super upset by this result because I am so squeamish, I feel so queasy when I see blood, or anything like that, I throw up! Still a great quiz though!
11 days ago
my result is 100% singer😄😄😁
I always wanted to be a singe.
11 days ago
I got 40% veterinarian which I am happy with because that is anyways what I want to be.
11 days ago
I got 40 percent athlete but I want to be an architect but l do like sports
13 days ago
l got 50% doctor yet i want astronomy
17 days ago
Got doctor but I wanted a lawyar,not y oo disappointed
17 days ago
I got 40 percent doctor but I want to read Bussiness
19 days ago
I got 100% actress which makes me happy because I all ready am one.
25 days ago
i got 70% singer
33 days ago
I got the one I wanted! ((green)I’m going to be a actress
38 days ago
Athlete! I never knew well at least maybe skateboarding is included!
39 days ago
Whoops Actress xD
39 days ago
Awesome! I got Actor/Actrees, which is REALLY what I want to do! I wanna be a child actress- which is why I've been reading over the script of iCarly with my friend for practice :P
42 days ago
I am got 40% Doctor🙄I want to be a scientist 😢😭
42 days ago
For the last quiz I got a scientist
42 days ago
I got 40% singer... its makes me wonder, what the other 60% was. I mean I'm glad I got singer but... seriously what was the other percentage?
46 days ago
i got 60% doctor and that is what i want to be . I'M SO HAPPY!!
47 days ago
My test said I was 50% veterinarian, but nothing else, so I’m little bit disappointed.