The 100% True Gay Test

star goldstar goldstar goldstar greystar greyMale
10 Questions - Developed by: - Developed on: - 475.364 taken - User Rating: 3.21 of 5.0 - 172 votes - 38 people like it

Well, maybe not 100 percent, but close enough. If you're unsure what your true sexual orientation is, this is definitely the test to take. Check it out now!

  • 1/10
    What do you think you are?

Comment function without the Quiz / FF / list

Comments (65)

autorenew

18 days ago
100%..... This is crazy!
18 days ago
i got 60% gay and was a little worried, until i saw that the other 40% is also gay, 100% hooray
157 days ago
Umm, I'm bi, not gay.... There's no need to claim I'm confused and completely remove bisexuality as an option, bi people are not confused or gay in denial.
193 days ago
I got 60 percent gay I couldn't be with a girl ever and the other 40 percent is also gay
217 days ago
I got 50/30 gay ๐—ค
225 days ago
I got 50% gay, 30% gay and 20% straight. Something's off
245 days ago
My results concluded that I was 100% straight; however, I feel a little gay right now.
255 days ago
I got 50%~50%. but they were both gay so.............. I am 100% gay!!!!
277 days ago
Gay sissy faggot transvestite
303 days ago
I like boys. But i'm not sure bout witch i do use. i have kissed a boy and i liked it. That was sexed.
308 days ago
I got 100% straight, I can't stand gay guys
315 days ago
I didn't know 4 sure. I thought I was. now I know 4 sure 14yrs. old and gay whow !
317 days ago
Iโ€™m into 100% freshmeat ,
Itโ€™s good to be gay ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
335 days ago
ITS OKAY THO I LIKE GAY PEOPLE GOODNIGHT
335 days ago
yall gay shhhh
LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
335 days ago
I thought this was for girls, im 100% braindamaged
336 days ago
Wow super gay how fabulous whereโ€™s the guys at
344 days ago
I knew it but how do I open up to my mates
346 days ago
Wow i knew it 70% gay omg i knew it!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡i am gayyyy
348 days ago
Iโ€™m homosexual I have a boyfriend so Iโ€™m gay