People says that love can never be lost... but I know the truth.
My name is Celia, i'm the princess of the beautiful kingdom Isaldia.
My mother wanted me to marry prince Dedrick, but I loved someone else; Harmec! he might have been a simple stable boy, but i didn't care about that.
- "Celia, honey. Come down, prince Dedrick is here".
- "Mother, how many times do I have to tell you? I don't want to spend a day with that jerk prince Dedrick!"
- "Watch your language, young lady! A princess shouldn't...!"
- "I know, a princess shouldn't use that kind of words", I said.
- "Exactly. Now hurry to get dressed and come down here, Celia. Also, your father is coming home tonight. To celebrate that, we will eat a lovely dinner with your father and his closest friends, you'll need a perfect and beautiful dress for the dinner."
To be continued in chapter 2...