Are you pretty, cute, hot or beautiful?

star goldstar goldstar goldstar greystar greyFemale
10 Questions - Developed by: - Updated on: - Developed on: - 1.331.423 taken - User Rating: 3.24 of 5.0 - 283 votes - 214 people like it

There are many great looks for females, and each has its own undeniable allure. Which of these are you - pretty, cute, hot or beautiful? Take this test to find out! For the most accurate result, BE HONEST! And if you don't get the exact result you wanted, that's OK - because your own unique beauty is MORE than good enough.:)

  • 1/10
    What color is your hair?
    What color is your hair?

Comment function without the Quiz / FF / list

Comments (399)

autorenew

2 days ago
You know nuthin' allthetests
3 days ago
So I put brown hair brown eyes and blonde hair with blue eyes, then the rest of the questions with the same answers. So apparently if youโ€™re blonde with blue eyes youโ€™re Jesus
4 days ago
Also i want death because i do and i'm hot also where did the other % go?!?
4 days ago
I got hot stuff and all the boys fall head over heels for me and i have great ideas
5 days ago
am super cute bold and adventurous girl.
9 days ago
๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ ME
18 days ago
I got 40 percent hot stuff and 40 percent cute where did the 20 percent go :(
21 days ago
I am not real I just didn't wanna give out my name so yeah
21 days ago
Ok bye peeps don't talk about me if u saw this pls bye
21 days ago
I am cute YAYYYYY
23 days ago
OOF I got 70% cute :/ where did the other 30% go?
23 days ago
60%cute lol I thought I would be 100% cute๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
24 days ago
esskeetit! im beutiful yalls
28 days ago
Hot stuff i didnt know that
32 days ago
Yes Adriana! Thank you! Iโ€™m brown skinned with dark hair and brown eyes. Iโ€™m not curvy in any way and Im not looking for any boy drama and donโ€™t act too different around boys. YOU are beautiful and I think you girls should stop doing these tests or at least stop feeling like they define you because you are absolutely beautiful! And hey, if anyway says otherwise just tell them that Jesus doesnโ€™t create ugly!
37 days ago
This quiz is pretty biased, just like all the other ones. Apparently people think that beauty = blonde hair, blue eyes.
And that, my dear friends, is very prejudiced and wrong. Beautiful people can have hair that is not blonde and eyes that are not blue. One of my friends has brown hair and black eyes, and she is the prettiest person I have ever met. So if y'all don't have that stereotypical blonde girl appearance, don't feel down. It's because the people who make these quizzes do not know what beauty is.
41 days ago
Iโ€™m 50% cute....... what about the other 50%?
41 days ago
60% hot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ
52 days ago
You're cute!
Don't feel down about this - cute girls are the ones guys notice, for a good reason: Your spirit is pure and you're awesome to be around! Everything about you is awesome!

Cool! I'm pretty!
52 days ago
70% cute . My friend saying me I am cute