Which Greek God or Goddess Am I Most Like?

star goldstar goldstar goldstar goldstar greyFemaleMale
10 Questions - Developed by: - Developed on: - 433.528 taken - User Rating: 3.93 of 5.0 - 97 votes - 44 people like it

Athena, Poseidon, Demeter - there are so many Greek gods and goddesses! If you're as obsessed as we are - or are just curious - you should totally take this quiz and find out which one you're most like!

  • 1/10
    Which of these would be the best way to spend your birthday with friends?

Comment function without the Quiz / FF / list

Comments (64)


12 days ago
P.S aren't Zeus and Poseidon super tall. I AM ONLY 1 FOOT 2 AND AM 10 YEARS OLD!
12 days ago
I am 80 percent Poseidon and 20 percent Zeus. never thought that would happen though i am with Poseidon.
31 days ago
There is no Persephone and Hades what about Hermes , Zeus , Ares ,Demeter ....?
It's more like "for people who like Percy Jackson" . Nothing against that book , I do like it . But come on people other Greek gods do exist .
53 days ago
71 days ago
70% athena that makes sense for me
123 days ago
i got artemis (insert smiley face here) totally me. but i am also kind of athena
153 days ago
i am 50% athena and 50% poseidon.
155 days ago
did anyone get hermes
172 days ago
Yeah booy I'm poseiden I will rule the sea
189 days ago
I love blue
203 days ago
SO TRUE!!!!!!!t
208 days ago
30% Athena!! I'm the mom of my favorite girl in PJO!! I'm just wondering what is the other 70%?
208 days ago
30% Athena!! I'm half sisters with my favorite girl in PJO!! I'm just wondering what is the other 70%?
209 days ago
I am 40% Athena an 30% Aphrodite.
211 days ago
30% Poseideon, 30% Aphordite, 30% Apollo.
What else is new
219 days ago
For 40% you are: You are most like Athena, goddess of wisdom and crafts. You always take studies very seriously, and want a good education. You love making arts and crafts, too. You're very nice to everyone and want to help them, but if someone gets on your bad side, they're in for it!
25% of 103013 [p1] % of [p2] quiz participants had this profile!

Your score wasn't clear.

You could also get this result:
For 40% you are: You are most like Artemis, goddess of the wild. You love being outdoors with nature, and feel the need to protect it. You also have good archery skills and are kind to mostly everyone, especially to animals.
240 days ago
Lol, I'm 20% like everyone 😂
242 days ago
30% aphrodite 20% Athena
244 days ago
Athena, I guess that’s me
252 days ago
60% Zeus? No... just no... I'm terrified of heights and hate being the leader!