Communication Styles

star goldstar goldstar goldstar goldstar goldFemaleMale
24 Questions - Developed by: - Developed on: - 16.067 taken

We all process information through three primary channels in the brain, and therefore have different communication styles. These communication styles are: Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic. We will use all three, however we will have a preference to one. This is our preferred communication and thought processing style.
Take this test to understand your preferred style. You will have 20 seconds to answer each question.

  • 1/24
    When you have to make a decision, do you...

Comment function without the Quiz / FF / list

Comments (1)

autorenew

114 days ago
33% each, which makes 99%. i wonder what the remaining 1% is