Welcome to future teller! I shall tell you your fortune!

star goldstar goldstar goldstar greystar greyFemaleMale
10 Questions - Developed by: - Developed on: - 204.315 taken - User Rating: 3.05 of 5.0 - 63 votes - 17 people like it

Time to predict your future!

  • 1/10
    The man in front of you drops his wallet. What do you do?

Comment function without the Quiz / FF / list

Comments (54)

autorenew

felldowntherabbithole (61313)
6 days ago
supernova of the sun happens on your birthday. the end of the world is you fault. satan is smiling
Zach Fox (16239)
28 days ago
im..set boiiiiiii :D
Jazzy (55820)
185 days ago
I wear a onsie on a casual day
Anonymous K (92181)
240 days ago
Hi guys. I guess this test is oookkkayy. but...there isn't a wow factor. But, pretty good. And guys I saw what li said. It was harsh but there is a reason for the comment place to get feedback. But li also came off strong. Still, don't get so worked up about it.
SuperNova (11232)
251 days ago
li, i read what u said, u r pure evil, this place is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
Syd (11232)
251 days ago
Wow, great answer fo me test
your name? (53547)
257 days ago
“Remember,this quiz is just for fun. Do not take this personally!”
I need Smith real,girl.
Does anybody else see speling mastics pleas do not make speling mastics in your quiz guys because we need to see what stand on the quiz!!!
THIS QUIZ IS SPUIT TO
BAAI FOR EVER PEOPLE
Kate (23786)
262 days ago
“Remember,this quiz is just for fun.Do not take this personally!”
I need smth real,girl!((eolive))
Hermione Granger (75576)
270 days ago
Does anybody else here realize that Slytherin and Gryffindor are spelled wrong? :(
Hermione Granger (75576)
270 days ago
I will be strong and brave.
TawneybrakenTheCat (33482)
285 days ago
eye took this dont no why eye took this dont no why eye took this dont no why eye took this dont no why eye took this dont no why eye took this dont no why eye took this dont no why eye took this........ Until infinity...
KittyKaja (89760)
302 days ago
Today is Pancake Day!! Happy Pancake Day!!
KittyKaja (89760)
304 days ago
Happy Valentines Day everybody!!!!
Juliana Lockrem (52573)
310 days ago
For 70 % you are: You will be strong and brave. You will not be afraid to take risks or stand up for yourself.
Li number two (51220)
316 days ago
If Li thinks it's boring then she can think that, why don't you both back off!!!
KittyKaja (89760)
318 days ago
For 60% you are: you will be strong and brave.You will not be afraid to take risks or stand up for yourself.
Biggest fan of Emma Watson! (07345)
322 days ago
For 50 % you are: You will be strong and brave. What about the other 30?
(enavy))
No name (43336)
337 days ago
i am 30% 3 times what about the last 10%
Rose (95254)
338 days ago
I will be 60% Strong & (and) brave.... what happened to the other 40% ?
Stacy (58406)
382 days ago
50 bc I'm strong brave and not afriad to take risk