Who are you?

star goldstar goldstar goldstar greystar greyFemaleMale
10 Questions - Developed by: - Developed on: - 174.370 taken - User Rating: 3.2 of 5.0 - 40 votes - 87 people like it

Find out who you really are and your true personality!

  • 1/10
    What do you do when you get home from school?

Comment function without the Quiz / FF / list

Comments (90)

autorenew

23 days ago
I got 50% sporty which is about right.... In the future I want to be a P.E. Teacher or art teacher.
33 days ago
i got lovely. lol "how descriptive" xDDD
61 days ago
I got adventurous. I wish there were more results people could get like rebels, badgirls , badbutts girls like me
85 days ago
Dear Whoever made this quiz,

Please include an option of a lowkey gal or a badass gal. Coz, I mean that's who I am..
106 days ago
Did anyone else get you are lovely
147 days ago
MY SCORE IS ALWAYS NEVER CLEAR. this just makes me so frustrated
155 days ago
I am an adventurer which is me all the way but I am kinda a bit of everything
200 days ago
Ima comedian ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น so true ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–ค
212 days ago
I got sporty but there's more to me people!!!
259 days ago
I wanted to be an author, so you are INCORRECT, whoever made this!
302 days ago
For 60% you are: You are smart!

All your friends think so and so do you. If my calculations are correct you will be a Mathematician, or a Doctor?
331 days ago
It says: You are crazy in a good way! All your friends think so and so do you. If my calculations are correct you will be a comedian, or anything, you always change your mind!

That is SO me!!!
332 days ago
This is kinda wierd. I'm a crazy, popular, sporty person who ALWAYS is involved in drama. It's so freakin anoying!! But on this quiz it only has 1 result. I mean like, I got 50% crazy. So does that mean that I'm 25% sporty and 25% popular or something like that.
I'm not complaining, it was really good fun ๐Ÿ˜‹
Also I'm 100% OBSESSED with pineapples

- PINEAPPLE DISCO ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’–
335 days ago
I am smart I guess? Maybe?
338 days ago
I found this test interesting and it was correct
356 days ago
I really like this quiz๐Ÿ˜
359 days ago
Nice I'm crazy just as I thought
359 days ago
I am lovely All your friends think so and so do you. If my calculations are correct you will be an nurse, or someone who cares for people? You always think of others before yourself! This is true I a=want to be a teacher.
361 days ago
I'm 50% crazy, good to know ใธ(ใ‚œโˆ‡ใ€ยฐ)ใธ
386 days ago
I'm 40% crazy, but what about the other 60%?