Do I Like Men? (Guys Only)

star goldstar goldstar goldstar goldstar greyMale
15 Questions - Developed by: - Developed on: - 208.582 taken - User Rating: 4.17 of 5.0 - 12 votes - 47 people like it

Are you a guy who thinks you might like guys "like that"? It's totally normal to wonder and to feel attraction you're not sure about. Take my quiz and find out where you stand now! (Warning - racy material.)

  • 1/15
    I'll get right to the point. What sexuality do you think you are?

Comment function without the Quiz / FF / list

Comments (78)

autorenew

9 days ago
The question about where your friend is staying the night and he tells you he's gay is my dream. My best friend(super hot) is straight, but I really like him and want to have💗with him soooooooooo bad. But he's straight😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
12 days ago
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiii iiii iii iii
20 days ago
73% Yes. Love you girls, Love you guys. I am so happy about it
22 days ago
Still cant tell anyone about my true self
25 days ago
47%? I don't really like girl part's but i know they are pretty and i have a crush in her. Also like being gay, because of thier... y'know...
27 days ago
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
34 days ago
idk the quiz was pretty accurate i’m still deciding...
35 days ago
Happy to be very gay
36 days ago
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiii
40 days ago
I got 73%...and I know I'm bi. Just not everybody knows it
41 days ago
I got 40% thought I was bisexual because of thoughts but I guess that’s somewhat normal
43 days ago
gay all the way, hooray
43 days ago
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
46 days ago
yyesssssssssssssssssssssssss
46 days ago
Men make me feel happy inisde
46 days ago
Men are hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
50 days ago
happy to be here and gay
51 days ago
yeah great results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
53 days ago
happy to be here and happy
54 days ago
Not a dating site lol, but anyway it said I got 40% bicurious... So what about the other... I don't know, 60%? I was surprised because I answered a lot of the questions favoring guys.