Gay Test

star goldstar goldstar goldstar greystar greyMale
20 Questions - Developed by: - Developed on: - 2.648.149 taken - User Rating: 2.88 of 5.0 - 225 votes - 1897 people like it

It's pretty normal to wonder about your sexuality. Fortunately, we live in an age where it's more acceptable than ever to reach out for answers instead of just suffering in silence. Test your sexual orientation now.

  • 1/20
    What do you think you are?
    What do you think you are?

Comment function without the Quiz / FF / list

Comments (403)

autorenew

6 days ago
I got 30% bi
6 days ago
I got pan
6 days ago
im 50% asexual- I've kinda been questioning asexuality so maybe its right
7 days ago
Im from norway and im gay super GAY
7 days ago
Are you sure u want hearts up ur butt
7 days ago
i like💗in my ass
7 days ago
Enter here your text you want to format
Aparently im Asexual and i sorta already knew that so Yay!
7 days ago
I'm apparently 35% bisexual '_'Enter here your text you want to format I had to make it so that only the enter here your text was purple lmao 😂
7 days ago
It says I’m 45% Heterosexual! I never liked the same gender in my life!
7 days ago
I feel bi but it says i’m asexual.Enter here your text you want to format
8 days ago
I I'm so glad I was worried about coming out but now I know I am gay (55%) but what is the other 45%?? I am so confused but happpyyyyygay
8 days ago
I literally know I’m queer I just took this test for the nostalgia also have fun gaybies go kiss that one person if you like em Enter here your text you want to format
8 days ago
Noway im heterosexual, I'm sure I'm gay:/
8 days ago
omg i didnt know i was asexual xD
9 days ago
Wow im bisexual well pk
9 days ago
Enter here your text you want to format
9 days ago
((teal)PAN YEEETTT
10 days ago
haha my score wasn't clear. i got 25% bisexual, 25% pansexual, 25% asexual. :)
10 days ago
55% heterosexual....
HUH?!
Some questions I answered randomly ccuz I didn't know what it meant but ik that I'm not gay
10 days ago
I’m asexual which means I don’t have romantic feeling towards anyone.
It somehow knew...Enter here your text you want to format