Will you escape?

star goldstar goldstar goldstar goldstar greyFemaleMale
16 Questions - Developed by: R. - Developed on: - 1.508 taken

Can you escape this mystery place? Or will you stay trapped? Please tell me what you think in the comments!

  • 1
    You awake in a strange room. The last thing you remember is that you were in your bed, about to sleep. You heard a door knob turn somewhere in the house. You were overcome by a sudden drowsiness, your eyes closed. And now you're here in this empty room. What do you do?
  • 2
    At the end of the cloth mattress you find yourself on, you see a small device. What do you do with it?
  • 3
    The screen lights up and your name appears and these directions flash across the screen: "Hello, patient. Do not be afraid. We will be running a series of tests on you. Your, "doctor" let's call her, will be with you at promptly 2:00. We apologise, as we have stripped you of your belongings. You can tell the time on the clock in your quarters. You hope you will cooperate with us." Now what do you do?
  • 4
    At promptly 2:00, someone does come. A tall, fresh-looking woman walks in, her chestnut hair in a bun. She says, "Ah, you must be our patient. Now, tell me, what are you?" How do you respond?
  • 5
    She purses her lips. "I see. You don't know." She flashes you a smile and says in an almost soothing voice, "Are we ready for the tests then?"
  • 6
    As she reaches for a sharp surgical instrument, you feel a rush of panic. Just as she is about to cut a small incision on your shoulder, you...
  • 7
    She gives you a sweet smile. "You must be scared. Here this will only take a second." And before you can stop her, she shoves a syringe with some weird looking liquid into your arm. You see her closing the door behind her as she leaves and you fall into unconsciousness.
  • 8
    When you once again awaken, you are in a very different room altogether. The other room was nearly completely empty, while this one was full of surgical equipment. You feel uneasy as you realize that woman might come back. What do you do?
  • 9
    You spy a window big enough for you to fit through. What do you do?
  • 10
    Anyways, before you can do anything, the woman comes back. She is holding a chainsaw. You begin to shake with fear but she just stands there. Then she stumbles from the weight temporarily and you have time to complete one of these actions.1: run out the door. 2: run to the other end of the room. 3: sing happy birthday. You choose to...
  • 11
    It was too late. You took too much time deciding. She looks you in the eye and smiles. You begin to shake again. You can't help it. She looks ready to turn the chainsaw on and ram it into you. What do you say?
  • 12
    She ignores anything you say. "Come with me," she says. You follow her to the room you had previously. She raises the now turned on chainsaw above you. You are terrified. Her eyes widen and she places the weapon at her feet, her hands trembling. Her eyes dart around. "Stay here," she orders. She exits the room. "D-don't leave," she adds.You are confused. Did she just try to kill you? Why? And why did she let you go? What is going on? You shake your head to clear your thoughts. That's when you notice a folder your "doctor" left behind. You open it. It only confuses you even more. It says... its says your an alien.
  • 13
    You want answers, of course. When the woman, actually let's just call her "your doctor" comes back, you are determined to get them. Answers that is. She reluctantly gives you them. "I was trying to kill you because, well, it wasn't me that was trying to." She takes a deep breath. "I'm part alien. My father, I think. And sometimes that side takes over." Her eyes are full of pain. "The side that takes over can't stand other aliens. Not your species at least. I'm sorry, I... Panic crosses her face . "Run... run!" she says weakly. Just a few seconds later she is smiling that smile again. "Shall we finish playing that game?" Her alien side has taken over again. What to do?
  • 14
    You have one more chance to get out of here. So answer quickly. What weapon will you use?
  • 15
    You temporarily stun her. Where do you run?
  • 16
    This doesn't affect your answer, but would you let me know what you think of my quiz in the comments, please?

Comments (5)

autorenew

R. (32762)
18 days ago
Oh, maybe i should make a part 2!
R. (32762)
18 days ago
Wow, thanks so much! :)
Pineapple Cravings Suck, and m having one now (08563)
19 days ago
I think it’s awesome! I mean, “its says your an alien.”!?!?!? Downright cool. And I love the quiz! 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 star rating!
R. (64139)
53 days ago
Thanks, GIGI! (I'm the maker of this quiz)I replied kinda late, sorry.
GIGI (49785)
83 days ago
it was awesome