1. Make a list of everything you need to do and or have been stressing over
2. Cross off the easy ones and start with the hard ones
3. When finished with the hard tasks, move on to the easier ones
4. When done with that double check your work
5. Have a second pair of eyes look over it, your parents, friend, boss, siblings, pets (not pets, they give terrible advice!), or anybody really...
6. After all those steps, treat yourself to a nice warm cup of coffee, a TV show you’ve been wanting to see, a good book, or just take a nice long nap, or a yummy snack
7. Most importantly, DO NOT LOSE YOUR WORK! That would be a bummer if you had to do it all over again