How will you die? (Scarily accurate)

star goldstar goldstar goldstar goldstar greyFemaleMale
10 Questions - Developed by: - Developed on: - 5,007 taken - 8 people like it

This quiz will predict how you are going to die based on your answers. I'm going to get right down to the details too, so you won't be missing any information.

  • 1/10
    How old are you?

Comments (17)


168 days ago
You will overdose on Tylenol at the age of 15. Don't ask me how or why you take enough to kill you. Ok fine there's an 80% chance it's a suicide, 19% chance it just doesn't work so you take more, and a 1% chance it's some other reason. And if you're already 15, congratulations! You're going to live forever, have fun!
And now I'm never going to take Tylenol at the age of 15.
Still accurate.
238 days ago
I'm 12 I want to be a scientist and now i dont because it said i will die of brain cancer due to radiation or something
266 days ago
thx quiz! now i wont join a gang
268 days ago
Oh hey cool! I'm either going to die of cancer or live forever!
284 days ago
It said i will explode of eating too much🤔 I don't even eat that much I can barely eat a carrot stick 🥕 😨😒
Im sorry but I wont explode from frickin fiod😒😡🙄😑😐
290 days ago
This is so like cursing others..................
I got that I would get shot in the chest in a gang....I ain't in a gang and will never be in one!
291 days ago
...I'm 12 years old about to be 13 in two months. I mean, my family loves to eat and food is a big part of our life (haha, that sounds weird). I eat a lot, but I don't eat THAT much. I don't ever plan on EVER eating THAT much.
291 days ago
Oh yeah right. It said that I'm at a party and Im eating all the food. Then I explode because someone poisoned it. Yeah right. That's not gonna happen. Not offense, but I can't believe they titled this "scarily accurate"
291 days ago
Umm 💋. I’m going to die from a shot in my heart nah that ent possible noooo!
292 days ago

292 days ago
I’m going to die of brain cancer, my mother’s father die of that
292 days ago
Im gonna die of brain cancer at 45! So fun
293 days ago
I Wanna be a famous singer.

Since when will I even a gang at 30?
293 days ago
Yay. i can't wait to get shot in the chest during a gang fight
294 days ago
So basically… I'm 13 yrs. old and I'm an unfamous YouTuber. I just seen my results and it said I will die when I became 45 yrs. old on Brain Cancer :(

So I'll wait for 32 years old??
294 days ago
I just realized this test cant be SUPER OVER THE TOP accurate. I mean what if someone is gonna die from sucide and they didn't add that?
*Best quiz though no joke!*
295 days ago
Oh my, when I'm 30 I'm going to be shot in the chest by my fellow gang members. Interesting.
Great quiz though! Thank you! 😀