How long would you survive?

star goldstar goldstar goldstar goldstar gold greyFemaleMale
10 Questions - Developed by:
- Developed on: - 18,770 taken - User Rating: 4.3 of 5 - 6 votes - 13 people like it

Long ago, a great forest stretched many hundreds of kilometers. Challengers would see how long they could survive before leaving, or worse, dying. These challengers would go exactly 5 kilometers in and tried to survive. How long would you survive, Challenger?

  • 1
    A succubine - wormy creature with five rows of teeth that burrows underground and is 20-40 metres large - jumps out of the ground and swallows your supplies. Now it wants a try of Challenger meat!
  • 2
    The bravest of Challengers would only take three items. Would you take on the challenge
  • 3
    What kind of supplies would a Challenger like you take with you? Remember, pack too much and you'll be too slow, take too little and you might not survive.

  • 4
    A monster has horribly scratched you! What do you do?
  • 5
    You've run out of food. You forgot whats edible or not.
  • 6
    Preforest Question: You have an hour to prepare and are given a choice between three scrolls that each take an hour. Therefore you can only read one. Which do you read?

  • 7
    Your camp was overrun by giant, pink, spider monsters that eat your food and destroy your supplies. Some supplies, however, remain.
  • 8
    You come across a large pyramid temple that is marked with "Challenger Supplies". What should you do?
  • 9
    Where is the best place to sleep?
  • 10
    You must bring a weapon. Remember, your surroundings are a deep forest so some weapons won't be that great. At the same time, getting too close to a monster is a bad idea.

Comments (11)


232 days ago
I got

Wow! You know your way around the forest. You'd survive from a week to a week and a half, lose a limb around day 12, die on day 14 or head back due to trauma somewhere around day 10. If you did manage to get back, it would take you at least 15 days due to the heavy injuries you sustained. You'd be a hero among challengers and pretty good with the ladies. While your chances of survival are a high 55%, that still leaves 45% that you will die and 60% chance you will die on the way out of the forest.
763 days ago
I got

(Ultimate Challenger!
You'd survive for a full month without getting hurt and might not even sustain any injuries. If you wanted to, you could live in the forest for years. Probably you'd only die of boredom. Well done!
This is the best score you could possibly get. Challengers look up to you. Fan clubs for you would spring up everywhere. )
1329 days ago
I'm female and I am the greatest challenger! So no need to go rescuing the girls, ry.
1569 days ago
*flips hair in slomo*
1604 days ago
demigod hahaha just like me winkwink! *wips hair and bites lip *
1656 days ago
Demigod love
1874 days ago
Creator here, do what you think you would do, not what you think the best option is.
It's not a math quiz. Then again, I'm not your dad so I can't stop you from just going ahead and getting Demigod without making any real choices.
1923 days ago
I'm a Alchemist.
I stay alive for about14 days.
1926 days ago
I stay alive for 64 days in the forest and if women did it I would be rescuing them.After that they would probably want SE💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑XX.
1939 days ago
Do we do what we would do in that situation, or what we think the best answer is? I did what I think the best answer is and I got Demigod. If I did what I would have done in that situation, I'd probably have gotten something different,
2005 days ago
Awesome quiz! And I'm the greatest Challenger of all time!