Happy sayings and quotes to help you start your day.
Whether you're a morning person or a grump, all of us could use a little help getting up! After all, the morning is what you make of it! And wishing someone a good morning is one of the best ways to start the new day!
Do you want to express your love with morning quotes, merely wish someone a great day, or motivate someone to take action with an inspirational quote? A beautiful morning definitely starts with one of our inspirational good morning quotes!
Table of contents
Funny good morning quotes
The best way to start the new day is with a laugh. And that's the easiest gift to give! You can copy these funny good morning quotes and send them to friends and family. Even the biggest morning person will love them, that's guaranteed!
- Let's hope the early bird made some coffee.
- Rise and shine! The day doesn't screw itself up!
- Good morning! Do you feel that? The drive? The energy? Neither do I.
- Yawning is a silent cry for coffee.
- Too early, too tired, not enough coffee... the rest is in the police report.
- Good morning? Today, even my coffee needs coffee.
- Good morning. First, read a coffee and drink the newspaper. Then you're ready to go.
- I got up early today. I'll never do that shit again.
- He who inhales must exhale. If you fall asleep, you have to sleep in.
- Instead of being upset about having to get up in the morning, you should be happy that you still can!
- Good morning! Here's to a whole day of waiting to go back to sleep.
- Of course, it all comes down to size. Who wants a small mug of coffee?
- I was beautiful, rich, sexy... and then the alarm went off.
- How do I drink my coffee? Constantly!
- Not getting a wink of sleep at night and not getting one in the morning. Classic.
- I'd love to go out for breakfast...if only it wasn't always in the morning.
- The morning embraces you! Like a stranger. In a dark alley. With a knife.
- Those aren't bags under your eyes, those are the shadows of great deeds!
- Attention. This day may contain traces of must.
- "Good Morning" has moved. It now lives with "Good Mood" and "Great Day" in a land before our time.
- Good morning. Brain could not connect to "wake up" yet. Please check its motivation and then try again.
- In the name of the alarm clock, the coffee, and the holy grump: Good morning!
- Good morning! Or as they say here, shut the fuck up, get a coffee and don't get on my nerves early in the morning.
- In the morning, I move as gracefully as a gazelle. Shortly after birth. On ice. During an earthquake.
"Every morning, I wake up saying, 'I'm still alive, a miracle.' And so I keep on pushing."
– Jim Carrey
"Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not."
– Ursula K. Le Guin
Tips to make getting out of bed easier
A good morning is what you make of it! But besides a good saying, what do you need to get your day off to a good start? A good morning actually starts the night before. Here are our tips for getting out of bed!
- Drink water before you go to sleep! Drink a glass of water! We lose about half a liter of water when we sleep. Staying hydrated makes for more restful sleep and makes it easier to get up in the morning.
- No smartphone! Read a book or magazine instead. If you don't feel like reading, listen to an audio book. This is also good for helping you fall asleep quicker, because it helps drown out your own thoughts.
- A glass of water right after you wake up!
- This helps to boost your metabolism and activates the brain! Makes mornings go a lot smoother!
- Exercise! This is also about your metabolism. Rolling out your yoga mat right after getting up and having a glass of water would be ideal, and stretches your muscles. Jogging is just as beneficial! Of course, we know: Not everyone has time for exercise in the morning, but if you can walk part of the way to work or school, do it.
- Contrast showers! Not only does this kickstart your body, but hot and cold contrast showers are also good for your skin and hair. Start with warm water to open your pores and let soap and shampoo do their proper work. After washing out, alternate from warm too cold to warm and cold again as often as you feel like it. Finish the shower with cold water. This will close the pores. Your skin will look fresher and be better prepared for beauty products if you are someone who wears makeup. Also, alternating showers activates your hair roots, which promotes growth and makes your hair look super shiny!
- Breakfast! This is often the only joy in the morning. What if you made your breakfast a real source of energy, too? Fruit, a nutrient-rich muesli and nuts help to boost your energy levels. Drinking enough fluids is still the most important thing here.
You can't fall asleep well either? Or are you looking for sayings and quotes for a good night? Then you will find them here: Good Night Quotes
Motivational good morning quotes
Being productive all day long? That sounds exhausting. But at least getting something done in the morning sets an example for the entire rest of the day! Whether we like it or not, a productive morning makes for a successful day! That's where motivational good morning quotes can work wonders!
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with nature itself."
– Henry David Thoreau
- For every evening, a morning follows. For every gloomy morning, a brighter day follows.
- Start every morning with a good thought!
- Carpe Diem! Seize the day!
- New day, new opportunities!
- With a new day comes new strength and new thoughts!
- Give each day the chance to be the best of your life!
- There are 24 hours full of possibilities in front of you. Use them!
- Be like the sun: Get up in the morning and shine, no matter what the weather was like yesterday!
- A good day is what you make of it.
- Start every day with positive thoughts. Enjoy life and be grateful for every moment that makes you happy!
- You need to get up every morning and say, "Yes, I can do this!"
- What you can do today, don't put off until tomorrow!
- Good morning! The day is already awake and looking forward to you!
- Today, everything you set out to do should work out!
- True wealth is to wake up healthy in the morning!
- Every early rising is a victory over the inner pig!
- Every day you have the chance to get closer to your goal!
"He is rich who owns the day, and no one owns the day who allows it to be invaded with fret and anxiety."
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Need more motivational quotes? Find them here: Motivational Quotes
Loving "good morning" sayings 🧡
Turn a good morning into a good day by sharing loving and positive thoughts with the people in your life!
- Have a lovely good morning! Take care of yourself!
- A perfect day always includes you! Good morning!
- Just thinking about you puts a smile on my face in the morning.
- The most beautiful thing in a new morning is you!
- I wish you a beautiful day, that no one may annoy you today.
- I want to greet you in the morning cause it lightens my day.
- I have filled your cup with health, happiness and good mood!
- Just thinking of you brightens my morning!
- The moon is gone, the sun awakes. And I thought about you all night.
- May all your plans succeed!
- Open your eyes, look the time, a beautiful morning is waiting for you. And someone special to you wishes you a beautiful day!
- May all your dreams come true, make the most of your day!
- I never thought I would dare to wake an angel. But here we are. Good morning!
- New morning, new happiness. Look forward, not back.
- The day is waiting for you! And so am I 💙
- Smile and the day is yours!
"When you rise in the morning, think of what privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
– Marcus Aurelius
How do I wish a good morning?
You've got the perfect quote, but what now? Do you add something else to it? Is it a heartfelt quote or one that makes you laugh? Don't worry about it. We've got a few little tips to help you use good morning quote tactfully.
- Don't turn night into day. It may be nice to wake up and see a lovely good morning message, but many people leave their cell phones on at night and that can lead to an unplanned wake-up call. That's when the greeting backfires. Show how well you know the recipient by sending them the quote on their way to school or work. It's sure to put a smile on their face on a stressful morning!
- Gain instead of pain. Focus on the things that make a morning a good morning. A funny quote can include the struggle of waking up, but the recipients of such good morning messages are especially happy to have a fun yet hopeful start to the day.
- Pictures say more than a 1000 words. Write a quote you particularly like onto a cute or funny picture. This shows even more commitment and brings color into the gray hours of the morning. A cute dog, a sleepy cat, a flower, a cup of steaming hot coffee, the lovely sun, a blue sky, a sloth.... Or all of the above... let your imagination run wild!
- Love🧡. It doesn't have to be romantic love. Send those good morning messages with lots of love and it'll make a big difference! It's not about what you say, it's about how you say it. This may be more difficult when writing, but that's what emojis are for" The sun is shining☀️(maybe not in the sky, but definitely in the eyes of the quote's recipient! 😉) Those Good Morning Quotes look much more cheerful this way🌻.
Still looking for quotes you can use day and night? Then take a look here: Life Quotes
Were these Good Morning Messages just what you were looking for? Did the tips for waking up in the morning help you? Let us know in the comments!